The programme for one day in our beautiful village, combined with the best of this region’s gastronomy
– Departure from your town towards Aýna, in Segura Mountains (La Mancha).
– Arrival to Felipe II Hotel. Guided tour around Aýna and visit to its most interesting corners
– Return to the hotel to have a traditional cold cuts and cheese tasting.
* Fried loin, typical crumbs and atascaburras (mashed potatos with salty cod, boiled egg and nuts)
* Gazpacho manchego (Flat bread stew with meat. Nothing to do with gazpacho andaluz)
* Pan de Calatrava (flan-cake)
* Wine, lemonade and water
– Spanish party in our disco pub with dance contest, lottery and one free glass of cava.
– Return home in the afternoon.
Price per person: 13€ +10€ VAT
One free place for every 25 people.
This price is available all the year round but Easter, bank hollidays, days from 10th to 20th August and local festivals.