A gastronomical itinerary that combines the two faces of Albacete’s region and its wonderful landscapes: Segura Mountains and La Mancha flat lands.
From the source of Mundo River to Ruidera Lakes, Almansa’s Castle and the fort of Alcalá del Jucar; Andrés Iniesta’s Cellar and lively Albacete’s city center
- FIRST DAY: Lunch and guided tour around Almansa and its castle. Arrival to the hotel and dinner.
- SECOND DAY: Breakfast and visit to Albacete and its Cuttlery Museum. Lunch at Alcalá del Júcar. In the afternoon, visit to Bodegas Iniesta in Fuentealbilla, including wine tasting. Return to the hotel and dinner.
- THIRD DAY: Breakfast and visit to Mundo River source and Riópar, well known for its bronze crafts. Return to the hotel and lunch. In the afternoon, short trip to beautiful Liétor village, where we will visit the Belén Hamlet, the historic 18th century organ, its museums and the panoramic viewpoints.
- FOURTH DAY: Breakfast and depart towards Quijote Route: El Toboso, Campo de Criptana… Lunch as we go and visit to Ruidera Lakes in the afternoon. Dinner at the hotel.
- FIFTH DAY: Breakfast and short trip to Letur, where we will visit its charming old quarter. Lunch at the hotel. In the afternoon, guided tour around Aýna. Dinner and farewell party in our disco-pub. A glass of cava is included.
- SIXTH DAY: Breakfast and check out.
Menus are designed for this programme with the best of the region’s gastronomy and according to the season. Gazpacho manchego, atascaburras, migas ruleras, grilled lamb, etc.
PRICES PER PERSON
- Double room accommodation: 200,00 € + 10% VAT (Sunday-Friday)
- Single room extra fee: 75,00 €/night + 10% VAT (Sunday-Friday)
- Weekend extra fee: 10,00 €/night + 10% VAT
*This deal is available just from February to December 2016, except August, bank hollidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter and local festivals. High season suplement is 30€ per person per stay.